REGINA — In 2016 the Saskatchewan Liquor & Gaming Authority (SLGA) implemented a number of changes to the liquor retailing system. With those changes now in effect, SLGA plans to review its liquor supply chain, it was announced April 17.
SLGA would like to invite you to attend a feedback session for the liquor supply chain.
Regina Session: Tuesday April 25, from 1:15pm – 4:00pm (Ramada Plaza)
Saskatoon Session: Thursday April 27, from 1:15pm – 4:00pm (TCU Place)
Feedback is important. SLGA wants to know what is working, what is not working and what they can do to make improvements relating to the supply of liquor.
SLGA are focusing on 6 subject areas:
• Core Product Assortment – Products available on the same day as order;
• Special Orders – Products that are sourced from outside of the province specifically for the retailer;
• Marketing – Wholesale price promotions and limited time offers;
• How RSPs place their orders;
• Distribution Centre Services – delivery, claims;
• Payment/Billing – invoice, timing, payment options;
Please RSVP to April Madsen-Gergely (email@example.com) at your earliest convenience to assist us in our planning. SLGA will follow-up with the final details in advance of the meetings.
If you have any questions or concerns about these sessions, please contact your SLGA Account Manager or Account Representative.