In the hotel industry, hotels are opening their doors to guests looking for safe and alternate workspaces, and Hilton has a number of great Canadian workplace options.
A remote office with WorkSpaces by Hilton includes a private guest room, comfortable desk and chair, complimentary Wi-Fi, and access to hotel amenities (as available). Additionally, to provide more value for Hilton’s loyal customers during this time, the company launched an exclusive Hilton Honors offer recently, allowing members to earn 10,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after their first WorkSpaces by Hilton stay at participating locations. Hilton Honors members can also enjoy exclusive benefits, including the ability to earn Points and stay credit. Elite members are also eligible for space-available room upgrades, premium Wi-Fi and Executive Lounge access (where available).
Here are a few examples of how Hilton hotels are activating WorkSpaces by Hilton in Canada:
Best Skyline View
- Hilton Toronto: Take in the impressive downtown Toronto skyline with a WorkSpaces by Hilton room at Hilton Toronto. From the comfort of their room, guests will enjoy the change of scenery as they may spot the CN Tower or Nathan Phillips Square, Old and New City Hall and Osgoode Hall. Guests can power through the workday with a complimentary coffee and “Fuel Your Day” snack bag and take a relaxing break in between calls with a quick dip in the indoor pool. Guests hitting their work-stride can extend their stay to an overnight visit for an additional $30. Weekly and monthly WorkSpaces by Hilton reservations are also available upon request. To book, contact the hotel directly at 416-869-3456.
Best Suburban Escape for Waterslides, Work and Play
- Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale: Guests start their workday at Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale with a complimentary beverage at the Grab N’ Go and will receive a “Fuel Your Day” bag of assorted snacks with a WorkSpaces by Hilton reservation. For the ultimate mix of business and pleasure, guests can enjoy complimentary use of the pool during the workday and opt for an extended staycation throughout the weekend when they bring the family along to ride down Big Blue, the longest, three-story waterslide in the Greater Toronto Area, beginning at 6pm Friday night. Rates includes complimentary parking, with the option to upgrade to an overnight stay for an additional $30. To book, contact the hotel directly at 905-821-1981.
Best Waterfront Views
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Halifax Downtown and Hampton Inn by Hilton Halifax Downtown: Enjoy a comfortable, quiet workspace at this dual property, complete with complimentary coffee/tea and parking. For an afternoon break, guests can take a quick stroll along the scenic Harbour Boardwalk – just minutes away or enjoy complimentary use of the fitness center and pool. Available through May 31, 2021, Hampton Inn by Hilton Halifax Downtown can be booked by calling 902-429-6620 or call Homewood Suites by Hilton Halifax Downtown at 902-422-1391.
Best Spot to Ski in and Ski Out
- Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa: Located in the heart of Whistler Village, just steps away from both the Whistler and Blackcomb mountain gondolas, Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa is the ideal location for those looking to work remote and hit the slopes. The property’s WorkSpaces by Hilton package includes complimentary self-parking and access to resort amenities, including the hotel fitness centre, hot tubs, outdoor heated pool, sauna and ski valet. As an extra perk, guests can store skis for the winter if staying regularly. WorkSpaces by Hilton reservations are available Monday-Thursday, 9am to 5pm. Call 604-932-1982 to book.
Best Workspace to Dip in and Out of:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Ottawa Kanata: WorkSpaces by Hilton guests start their workday with a complimentary energy-boosting breakfast box with bagel, cream cheese, yogurt, eggs, fruit and juice at Homewood Suites by Hilton Ottawa Kanata. Guests also can work up a midday sweat with access to the fitness center or take a dip indoor pool. Call 613-270-2050 to book.
Best Downtown Calgary Digs: